What do you do on a daily basis?
· Manage quotations and customer orders
· Identify products based on customer mechanical and process requirements
· Create design requests when needed
· Edit quotations and register orders in ERP system
· Provide operational support by liaising with factory regarding time requests
· Follow up with placed order, ensure timely shipping and invoicing, and maintain quality and project documentation
· Maintain client relationships
Who are you?
· Have a minimum of 1 year Inside Sales Experience
· Technical background or mechanical engineering degree
· An organized worker who can manage different tasks
· Fluent in English and B2 level Dutch
What does the company offer?
· A salary of 3.500-3.800 euros per month, based on experience
· 1 day a week working from home
· Initial 1 year contract
· 3-week trip to Israel for training
· A small and dynamic team in a company that is steadily growing
Salary from: €3500,-
Salary to: €3800,-
Our client specializes in engineering, manufacturing, and supplying industrial valves for industries such as hydrogen, cryogenic, gas, chemical, and pharmaceutical. They are looking for a Technical Inside Sales Representative to support the Regional Sales Manager.
Lees hier meer…
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.